RESOURCES FOR YOU
As a graduate of Northwest Christian University, your on-going success matters to us. Whether you are considering a career change, facing a life transition, or re-entering the workforce, we are here to serve you, too. You may take a variety of assessments to identify your career options. We encourage you to research career information to evaluate potential careers. Of course, you are always welcome to submit your resumes and cover letters for review. Feel free to use the resources provided here and give us a call to let us know how we can support you in fulfilling your calling.
We invite alumni to create a profile in Handshake. The Handshake?platform allows you to access jobs nationwide, so whether you are looking for an entry-level position as a recent graduate or a full-time experienced professional position 10 years out, you can search opportunities here.
- For alumni with active NCU email addresses: Feel free to access Handshake straight through MyNCU! Look under the Career Development tab on the left for a link that will send you directly to Handshake as an alumnus of ours.
- Otherwise, please fill out this short form and we’ll create an account for you:
HIRE A BEACON!
Here are few ways you can give back to NCU:
- Recruit/Hire interns and recent grads for your team! Visit the Employers & Recruiters page for more details.
- Post jobs, internships, or volunteer opportunities!
- Host company tours or job shadows!
- Participate as a guest speaker or volunteer in events throughout the year!
- Serve as a resource for informational interviews and networking contact!
- Sponsor an event or program to raise awareness of your company!
If you’d like to contribute to Career Development in any of these ways, please contact us by phone 541-684-7211 or e-mail.