Ways to Submit Your Application
Free Online Application
This is the preferred application method for students seeking admission to NCU.
Apply to NCU via the Common Application.
Apply for Readmission
This application is for students who have attended NCU within the last two years.
Non-Degree Seeking Application
This application is for students who would like to take a class without seeking a degree.
freshman Admission requirements
In addition to your application, you will need to request your official high school transcripts along with official SAT/ACT scores. Minimum requirements are listed below:
- GPA: 2.5 unweighted, cumulative
- SAT if taken prior to March 2016: 850 combined math and reading scores (no less than 400 on each of the three subsections) OR
- SAT if taken after March 2016: 930 combined EBRW and math scores (no less than 440 on each subscore) OR
- ACT: 17 (no less than 16 on each subsection)
transfer admission requirements
In addition to your application, you must submit all of your official college transcripts for review. Minimum requirements are listed below:
- GPA: 2.25 Transferable GPA
- 24 transferable semester credits or 36 transferable quarter credits
- If you have less than 24-semester credits or 36 quarter credits, you must submit your high school transcripts and SAT/ACT scores in addition to your college transcripts.
What if I do not meet the Admission Requirements?
Applicants who do not meet these academic standards may be considered by the Admissions Committee for conditional admission on a case-by-case basis. Additional documentation may be required. Please speak to your Admissions Counselor for more details.
Northwest Christian University has a rolling admissions policy, which means applications can be submitted at any time. We do recommend that if you are considering NCU, submitting your application?as soon as possible will help us to serve you in a timely manner before the start of the semester.
Once you have submitted all documentation, applicants are generally notified of the decision within two weeks of completing an admission file. Applicants approved for admission are asked to submit a deposit to the Office of Admissions by May 1 for fall semester entry and November 15 for spring semester entry. For students admitted after that date, deposits are due within three weeks of notice of acceptance or, if applying for financial aid, three weeks from the time an official award notice is received by the student.
Where to Submit Your Application Materials
Office of Admissions
Northwest Christian University
828 E. 11th Ave.
Eugene, OR 97401
We’re Here to Help
If you have any questions as you work through the application process, please feel free to contact us. We are more than happy to help as we are able.
Local Phone: 541-684-7201
Fax number: 541-684-7317